Bledisloe Cup 2019
16,000 Travel Miles per person
EVENT IS NOW FULL
Come and witness the two best teams play a jaw-dropping match in Western Australia!
2019 sees Perth host the Bledisloe Cup and a sell-out crowd is expected for the showdown. Witness the ultimate trans-Tasman rivalry for the first time in the Western Australian capital.
Enjoy an abundance of gourmet food and drinks in a VIP Corporate Box!
- Transfer to accommodation – 4-star hotel in the city centre
- Perth City Walking Tour:
- The Bell Tower and Elizabeth Quay
- Kings Park & Botanic Gardens
- Lotterywest Federation Walkway
- Fraser Avenue Lookout
- The Perth Mint Gold Exhibition
- Explore Freemantle with its lovely port
- Perth City Beach
- Swan River Scenic Cruise
- Return ‘The Works’ Economy airfares with Air New Zealand;
- Return private group transfers
- 2 nights’ accommodation at 4-star hotel including breakfast
- VIP tickets to the rugby
- Group Tour Guide
- All applicable taxes.
Unless otherwise specified the costs of travel insurance, credit card surcharges, meals and drinks outside of the programme. Laundry, porterage, passport renewals, tips and gratuities, items of a personal nature are also not included. Any other items not included in our ‘tour inclusions’ are not included.