How can we get the best out of our staff? Why do they think the way they do? What can we do to inspire and engage them?
We all know that staff is one of our biggest business assets, understanding and keeping staff can be hard work and pricey if you get it wrong. Our speakers have been selected for their specific areas of expertise and we hope will help us to better understand the minds of our staff members.
THURSDAY 5 SEPT 2019
6.45AM – 10.15AM
ROYAL NZ YACHT SQUADRON
Speaker Line Up
- Nathan Wallis – Renowned neuroscience educator, Nathan has been captivating audiences for many years. He will explain in everyday terms how the brain is structured, the various stages of development and how this affects our thinking and learning throughout our lives.
- Professor Grant Schofield – with a huge array of talents Prof Grant has been interested in human health and performance his entire career. ‘How we can be the best we can be’ is something that drives him. The cornerstones to achieving this in his opinion are nutrition, exercise, sleep, neuroscience, psychology and wellbeing.
- Cam Calkoen – dreams of a world where everyone is inspired to embrace opportunity, where physical being is no barrier to succeeding in dreams and aspirations. Cam chose to defy the odds when he was born and set his sights high to achieve awesomeness. He will inspire you to dream big and achieve more.
- Networking opportunity with fellow members on arrival
- Panel discussion hosted by MC David Nottage with our speakers
- Presentations from;
- Nathan Wallis
- Professor Grant Schofield
- Cam Calkoen
- Buffet style breakfast with tea and coffee
- Complimentary parking
Confirm your registration with Master Electricians on or before the breakfast and only pay the member price
ME Member Cost $100 per person + GST
NON-Member Cost $150 per person + GST
Tickets are strictly limited, make your booking today.
You will be issued with an invoice for payment to be paid prior to the event.