Your best connection just got better
Juggling the right products and tools for multiple jobs is always a tough balance for any electrician – and being able to get your hands on what you need quickly is vital. Unfortunately, our old website and the online shop wasn’t making that easy for you – so we decided to do something about it.
Being part of the global Rexel Group means we’re lucky enough to have access to global resources. The new online platform has been used in 11 countries (including in the USA, France, and Germany) with over a million customers visiting the shop each month. Thanks to this huge growth in online sales (France’s digital sales grew by 47% in 2018), it is getting plenty of investment to ensure it’s as user friendly and practical as possible.
Through the new webshop, you’ll be able to:
- Get access to far more information about products online. See product images, supplier declarations, stock availability across the country, and technical specifications.
- Create lists of products you might use for specific jobs or ones you frequently use to save time later, rather than individually selecting products again and again.
- Save time ordering and have more time to get on with the essential things. Order 24/7 and either swing by a branch later to grab your order or have it delivered. If you order products in the evening, they’ll be ready and waiting for you in the morning.
- Directly access statements and price files by logging into your account online, including direct integration with Fergus.
- Give different workers within the business their own accounts, so they can order what’s relevant to them as well.
- Scan barcodes of products you’ve already got to reorder them easily through our app.
Thanks to the new platform, our staff will spend less time punching numbers into a computer, and more time helping customers with practical advice and technical solutions. You’ll know what is in our branches before getting there and our saved list feature saves adding products to shopping carts over and over.
We’re looking forward to the change it’ll bring, and we can’t wait to keep finding new ways we can make life easier for electricians.