Ideal Electrical - Covid Update
31st August 2021
Dear Valued Customer,
Ideal New Zealand is committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, their families, our customers, and our suppliers. On behalf of the Ideal team, we are writing to you directly with an update on our response to COVID-19 and the recent announcement that Auckland/Northland will remain at level 4 & the balance of New Zealand at level 3 from midnight Wednesday 1st September.
The first thing you need to know is that most Ideal Branches, remain open for business as part of the supply chain to building and construction along with utilities and communication.
Branches at level 4 will be continuing to operate between 08:00 – 14:00hrs daily (north of Pukekohe)
Branches at level 3 will be operating between 07:30 – 17:00hrs.
Branches who are on call only are represented at the bottom of this letter.
How we interact with our customers will need to adapt. We will make the following changes immediately to help ensure the safety of you and our staff, and these may evolve.
Level 3 & 4 Restrictions
• Branches will only be open for non-contact pickup ‘in-person’ by account holders, and not the general public. Please note we will not have any cash transactions.
• We ask that, wherever possible, customers send through their orders in advance by phone, email, fax or the Webshop www.ideal.co.nz . We will pick and pack your orders for you and have them waiting for collection. This forward ordering will minimise contact for you and our staff.
• When you enter our branch to collect your order, we ask you to observe a two-metre distance from other customers and our Ideal Electrical staff, whilst wearing a mask at all times.
• The contact tracing app will be available, and we request that you use it as you enter our premises. If this is not available to you, we require you to manually sign in as you enter our premises.
• If you require deliveries, and we can facilitate that, we will take a photo of you with the goods as proof of delivery, and no signatures will be required.
• Vending machines and coffee machines will not be available.
• Toilets will be exclusively for staff, and hand sanitizer will be available in the collection area where possible on the counter for customers.
We are taking an informed and balanced approach and are implementing measures to
manage infection control within our branches and offices. Ideal New Zealand has in place a robust Business Continuity Plan, which we are continuing to adapt to the current circumstances.
heloo this is a test line
We remain open for business and are committed to meeting your needs during this challenging period and will continue to proactively serve you through our network of 48 branches, our field sales teams, and our online capabilities.
Our Webshop is open 24/7 and offers you easy access to your account information,
product availability and order placement.
If you don’t already have a login, please talk to one of our staff, and they will help you set up your account straight away, alternatively please click here to get started.
If our situation changes, we will communicate with you as soon as we can.
Thank you for your continued business. Our staff will remain at your service and the essential service of our communities during these challenging times.
|Roger Edgar||Steve Braniff|
|Managing Director||Chief Operations Officer|
Branches currently on-call