Terms and Conditions
(a) The Purchaser will place written orders for Goods which comply with the ordering process specified by Ideal form time to time (Order).
Livewire Terms & Conditions
Current Promotions Terms & Conditions
CHRISTMAS HAM DEALS
Terms & Conditions: Promotion runs fromNov 4th – Nov 30th. Delivery of hams will begin 16th Dec
FEED THE FAMILY
Buy a Nexans, Schneider or Ledvance ham deal to be in to win 1 of 48 wheelbarrows full of groceries.
Terms & Conditions: Promotion runs fromNov 4th – Nov 30th. 1 wheelbarrow per branch. Groceries may vary from store to store.
Find a golden ticket hidden in our new The KIng downlight & you have won a $500 Rebel sport voucher for a school of your choice,
Terms & Conditions: Promotion runs from 1st Dec - 29th Feb. Winner must redeem their golden ticket before 31st March 2020
GET A SHOCK OR GET A SURPRISE – PHILIPS
Terms & Conditions: Promotion runs from 3rd September – 31st October. Winner must redeem their golden ticket before 31st Dec
LEDVANCE SUMMER GIVEAWAY
Terms & Conditions: Promotion runs from 4th November – 31st Janurary. Sizes available 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Bring Home The Bacon
Spend on selected Nexans cable and earn HAMS & GIFT CARDS throughout the year with the Ideal Ham Club. The more you spend the better it gets as you move up in status.
Spend $4,000 on selected cable and get your first ½ Ham or $50.00 Gift Card, every $3000 spent after that gets you an additional Ham or Gift card.
Once you have reached $16,000 in purchases you will start earning for every $2,500 spent thereafter.
Once you have reached $36,000 in purchases you will start earning for every $2,000 spent thereafter.
|Deals||Spend||Earn Rate (per 1/2 ham)|
|Bronze||$ 4,000.00||$ 3,000.00|
|Silver||$ 16,000.00||$ 2,500.00|
|Gold||$ 36,000.00||$ 2,000.00|
|OLX1080||OLEX CABLE 2.5MM 2C + EARTH FLAT TPS WHITE|
|OLX2521||OLEX CABLE 1.5MM 2C + EARTH FLAT TPS CU WHITE|
|OLX3146||OLEX CABLE 6MM 2C + EARTH FLAT TPS WHITE|
|OLX6646||OLEX CABLE 4MM 2C + EARTH FLAT TPS WHITE|
|OLX9779||OLEX CABLE 1MM 2C + EARTH FLAT TPS WHITE|
|OLX4191||OLEX CABLE 1.5MM 3C+E FLAT TPS BLUE SHEATH|
|OLX10802||OLEX CABLE 2.5MM 2C + EARTH FLAT TPS WHITE (200M PACK)|
|OLX10805||OLEX CABLE 2.5MM 2C + EARTH FLAT TPS WHITE (500M PACK)|
|OLX97792||OLEX CABLE 1MM 2C + EARTH FLAT TPS WHITE (200M PACK)|
|OLX97795||OLEX CABLE 1MM 2C + EARTH FLAT TPS WHITE (500M PACK)|
All participants must fill out a registration form at www.ideal.co.nz/
Customers must be registered in for the promotion and only invoiced transactions after the registration is complete will qualify for the promotion.
A monthly email will be sent to update customers on their accumulation progress, this will be sent to their registered email address.
A maximum of 2000 ½ hams or Gift cards are available for this promotion, once all the allocation has been used all registered participants will be notified to say that the promotion has come to an end and how many hams or gift cards they will receive. Once they have received the notification, they will have 5 working days from the date of notification to complete any transactions that are pending.
It is the responsibility of the account owner to update their contact details with Ideal if required.
Customers will be contacted on Monday the 2nd of December and will be asked to select from their allocation how many Hams vs Gift Cards they would like, customers will be required to respond within 48 hours with their preference. If we do not have a response within 48 hours you will be allocated 50% of your redemptions in Hams and 50% in Gift Cards.
Hams and Gift Cards will be delivered at the same time as the 2019 Christmas Promo Deals.
Plugged IN Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions unless the context otherwise requires:
- “Plugged In Reward”, “Plugged In Loyalty Program, “Plugged In Program” or “program” means the loyalty program operated by Ideal Electrical and its agents for the business/trade customers of Ideal Electrical Suppliers Limited.
- “Plugged In Points” means the units accrued and redeemed by the member in the Plugged In Program and includes any points validly accrued, activated and unexpired under the Amp Up Reward Program transferred to the Plugged In Program as at the commencement of the Plugged In Program.
- “Travel Miles” means the units accrued and redeemed by the member for Travel related activities in the Plugged In Programs Travel Club.
- “Status Points” means the units accrued by the member for the purpose of moving between tiers Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum in the Plugged In Program.
- “Ideal Electrical” means the trading name of Rexel New Zealand Limited with which the members have an account.
- “Ideal Leadership Team” means a group of appointed decision makers within Ideal Electrical as determined by Ideal Electrical from time to time.
- “Reward” is a good or service or entitlement for a good or service obtained by the redemption of Plugged In Points pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
- “Plugged In Program Manager” means the person who oversees and manages the Plugged In Rewards Program as appointed by Ideal Electrical from time to time.
- “Rewards Supplier” means the supplier of a Reward as appointed by the Plugged In program manager from time to time.
- “Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions and any other terms and conditions referred to in these Terms and Conditions which are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- “we”, “us”, “our”, or “Plugged In” means Rexel New Zealand Limited trading as Ideal Electrical.
- “you” or “your” or “member” means the person in whose name we have opened a Plugged In program account.
Access to the Plugged In Program
- Membership is offered to our business/trade customers by Ideal Electrical.
- You must have an eligible trade account with Ideal Electrical to have access to the Plugged In Program.
- You may be excluded by us from time to time. Access is subject to the Terms and Conditions and any rules, policies or procedures that may be adopted or varied by us from time to time.
- Access to the Plugged In Program may only be assigned or otherwise transferred to another person or entity at our sole discretion.
Plugged In Points
- Plugged In Program members as at the commencement of the Program will have their current Ideal dollars from the AMP UP Plus rewards program converted to Plugged In Points.
- You may not redeem, sell, convert, exchange, assign or otherwise transfer Plugged In Points for cash or any other consideration unless expressly permitted under these Terms and Conditions or approved by the Plugged In Program Manager in writing.
Accrual of Plugged In Points
- Members will be tiered Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum based on their annual spend with Ideal and will earn Plugged In Points. This will be at different earn rates depending on the purchase value accumulated progressively during the year within each tier.
- No minimum spend required at the commencement of the program.
- All purchase requirements are expressed exclusive of GST.
- Bronze – For purchases between $0.00 to $50,000 during the relevant year, Plugged In Points will accumulate at an earn rate of 1.5% of the purchases.
- Silver – For purchases between $50,001 to $150,000 during the relevant year, Plugged In Points will accumulate at an earn rate of 2% of the purchase.
- Gold – For purchases between $150,001 to $500,000 during the relevant year, Plugged In Points will accumulate at an earn rate of 2.5% of the purchase.
- Platinum – For purchases above $500,000+ during the relevant year, Plugged In Points will accumulate at an earn rate of 3% of the purchase.
- Plugged In Points will be allocated but not activated as invoices are raised on the members’ trade account(s). Plugged In Points will only be available to be used by the member when activated. Activation will occur when the invoices relating to those Plugged In Points have been paid in full and the information is processed by the Plugged In Program.
- Where a member is in consistent breach of their trading terms with Ideal Electrical, Ideal Electrical reserve the right to revoke that member’s Plugged In Points. Any invoice which has been unpaid for over 90 days will not be eligible to accrue Plugged In Points, whether or not such an invoice is subsequently paid.
- Plugged In reserves the right to withhold accrual of Plugged In Points where special pricing has been negotiated with the member.
- The Plugged In Program reserves the right, at any time without notice, to introduce new ways of accruing Plugged In Points, to discontinue any or all of the current ways and to include or exclude specific types of transactions from accruing Plugged In Points, to vary the purchases required and the earn rate percentage and to apply different earn rates to each member.
Accrual of Status Points
- Status points are awarded to all program members regardless of tier for purchases from Ideal. They have no redeemable value for any reward item.
- Status points will be awarded at the rate of 100 Status points for every $1000 spent with Ideal
- Status points are for the measurement of the member achievement so a determination can be made whether they should move up or down a tier.
- The Plugged In Program reserves the right, at any time without notice, to introduce new ways of accruing Status points, to discontinue any or all of the current ways and to include or exclude specific types of transactions from accruing Status points, to vary the purchase value required and to apply different earn rates to each member.
Accrual of Travel Miles
- Travel Miles are the currency of the Ideal Travel Club and will be earned by all Platinum, Gold and Silver members of Plugged In.
- Travel Miles are earned based on a number of criteria as determined by Ideal from time to time at our sole discretion.
- Travel Miles are for the measurement of the member achievement to the destination they have chosen from the selection of travel trips on the Plugged In website. They have no value other than redeeming for an Ideal hosted Travel Club event.
- Travel Miles expire after their 3 year anniversary.
- If a member is short of Travel Miles to make their chosen trip, on application and approval by Ideal you may be able to top up with Plugged In points or pay the difference in cash. Should your application be declined then your Travel Miles will be forfeit and you will start accruing them from your next purchase.
- Each Travel Club event will have its own set of terms & Conditions relevant to that particular event. See the Plugged In website for specific conditions.
- The Plugged In Program reserves the right, at any time without notice, to introduce new ways of accruing Travel Miles, to discontinue any or all of the current ways and to include or exclude specific types of transactions from accruing Travel Miles, to vary the purchase value required and to apply different earn rates to each member.
Obtaining Rewards with your Plugged In Points
- Plugged In Points can only be redeemed for the Rewards displayed in the Plugged In Gift Catalogue, accessible via the website www.idealpluggedin.co.nz. Other Rewards may be made available from time to time and will be notified to members.
- By claiming a Reward, you authorise us to deduct the number of Plugged In Points set out in the Plugged In Gift Catalogue from your Plugged In Points balance, with the oldest Plugged In Points being deducted first.
- To the extent permitted by law, we make no warranties or representations either express or implied and expressly disclaim any and all liabilities (including liability for consequential damages) with respect to type, quality, standard, fitness or suitability for any purpose of all Rewards provided under the Plugged In Program except those Rewards which are to be provided by us (in which case our relevant terms and conditions will apply). Any warranty claims should be directed to the Rewards Supplier who provided the Reward.
- All Rewards are provided subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Rewards Supplier. All returns and refunds of Rewards are subject to each Rewards Supplier’s own return and refund policy.
- All Rewards will be delivered to the representative of the member indicated on the registration form and/or Plugged In Points account. The member is responsible for the notification of any change to the representative and distribution of the Rewards in line with its own internal policy/directives.
- Rewards will be supplied within 10 working days of the confirmed order to the specified delivery address on the order, unless the Reward ordered is no longer available, out of stock or on backorder. Plugged In will be responsible for dispatching Rewards to the members but accepts no responsibility if the Rewards are misplaced or lost in transit.
- Where a Reward ordered is no longer available or out of stock, Plugged In reserve the right to replace it with a Reward of equivalent value. If a Reward ordered is on backorder the member will be notified within a reasonable amount of time and, where possible, be advised of an estimated date of delivery.
Redemption of Plugged In Points
- Activated Plugged In Points may be redeemed at any time subject to members following the correct redemption procedures. No minimum Plugged In Points threshold will be imposed,
howeverminimum purchase order quantities may be applicable on some Rewards.
- Received orders are confirmed only when the member’s Plugged In Points balances are verified and the order is processed.
- Plugged In Points will only be able to be redeemed if the member fully complies with the trading conditions agreed with Ideal Electrical and its trade accounts with Ideal Electrical are not in arrears. Ideal Electrical reserve the right to cancel the member’s Plugged In Points at any time if payment is not made in accordance with the agreed trading terms.
- The Plugged In Points required to redeem any Reward is subject to change. If such a change occurs after a member has ordered the relevant Reward, we will make reasonable efforts to contact the member as soon as possible. However, in the
eventthe member cannot be reasonably contacted, Plugged In reserves the right to cancel the order.
- Handling fees may apply for
fulfilment ofgoods or services not already part of the program.
Expiration of Plugged In Points
- Plugged In reserves the right to deduct from a member’s Plugged In Points balance:
- any Plugged In Points recorded in error; and
- any Plugged In Points relating to a transaction which is cancelled or where a refund/credit is given; and
- any Plugged In Points which are accrued by a member whose Ideal Electrical trade account is inactive for 12 consecutive months or more; and
- any Plugged In Points which are not used by a member to claim a Reward within 24 months after the end of the month in which the Plugged In Points were accrued and activated. These will expire and be deducted from the member’s Plugged In Points balance.
Expiration of Travel Miless
- Plugged In reserves the right to deduct from a member’s Travel Miles balance:
- any Travel Miles recorded in error; and
- any Travel Miles relating to a transaction which is cancelled or where a refund/credit is given; and
- any Travel Miles which are accrued by a member whose Ideal Electrical trade account is inactive for 12 consecutive months or more; and
- any Plugged In Points which are not used by a member to claim a Reward within 36 months after the end of the month in which the Travel Miles were accrued and activated. These will expire and be deducted from the member’s Travel Miles balance.
Expiration of Status Points
- Plugged In reserves the right to deduct from a member’s Status Points balance:
- any Status Points recorded in error; and
- any Status Points relating to a transaction which is cancelled or where a refund/credit is given; and
- any Status Points which are accrued by a member whose Ideal Electrical trade account is inactive for 12 consecutive months or more; and
- all status points so the balance reverts to zero after a tier review and recommence accruing from the first month following the review
- Plugged In and the Program Manager and Ideal Electrical make no representations in relation to the tax consequences of membership in the Plugged In Program. The member must not rely
uponstatements or representations that may be made.
- Neither Plugged In, the Program Manager nor Ideal Electrical accepts any liability for any current or future taxation requirement that may be imposed on any member.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Plugged In, the Program Manager, Ideal Electrical and their agents and contractors exclude all liability for any loss, damage, claim, injury, cost or expense suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Plugged In Program or Rewards, including, but not limited to:
- any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
- any loss arising from the negligence of Plugged In;
- any liability for personal injury or death.
- Without prejudice to clause 35, Plugged In, the Program Manager, Ideal Electrical and their agents and contractors assume no responsibility for:
- any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) Plugged In or any member whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; or
- any theft, destruction or
unauthorisedaccess to, or alteration of such communications; or
- any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Plugged In Program.
- Members must take their own legal and accounting advice in relation to their membership in the Plugged In Program, in particular in relation to current and future tax consequences of being a member of the Plugged In Program and of redeeming Rewards.
- Members are responsible to pay all tax imposed in relation to the membership of the Plugged In Program and of redeeming Rewards.
- Plugged In are not liable for any refusal by third party Rewards Suppliers to redeem Plugged In Points for Rewards, however, you should let us know if this occurs.
- In the case of any dispute and/or any matters pertaining to this program, the decision of Plugged In and Ideal Electrical will be final.
- If you disagree with any details of your Plugged In Points balance you should contact the Program manager in the first instance. We will investigate your disagreement and report back to you with the result of our investigation as soon as practicable. If we establish that a mistake did occur, we will correct it.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- Plugged In Points redemption values shown on the Plugged In Rewards section of www.idealpluggedin.co.nz may be subject to change without notice at any time.
- Plugged In reserve the right to change the claim or redemption procedures at any time. All members will be advised of any changes if/when they occur.
Our Suspension or Cancellation of your Membership
- There may be circumstances where we may suspend or cancel your Plugged In account without prior notice. An example is where we suspect fraud on your Plugged In account.
Changes to or Termination of your Membership of the Plugged In Rewards Program
- Plugged In may cancel the program or close
yourPlugged In account at any time upon 30 days’ notice. All accrued Plugged In Points must be redeemed within the notice period. Neither we nor any Rewards Supplier will be liable to you for Plugged In Points which are not redeemed by the end of the notice period.
PluggedIn cancel the program, all Travel Miles will not be redeemable and will be All Status Points will also be cancelled. cancelled.
- Plugged In may terminate
membershipof the Plugged In Program, without notice and for any reason, including if the member:
- fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions; or
- supplies any misleading information or makes any misrepresentations to Plugged In in connection with the Plugged In Program; or
- abuses any privilege accorded to the member under the Plugged In Program; or
- does not use his or her Ideal Electrical account for a consecutive period of 12 months; or
- does not spend at Ideal Electrical or its subsidiaries; or
- dies or becomes bankrupt; or
- is placed into liquidation or receivership; or
- directly or indirectly provides competitor of Ideal Electrical or to any other person not nominated or approved by The Rewards Manager access to the Plugged In Program or any information about the program.
- Plugged In may substitute or replace the program with another rewards program operated by Ideal Electrical or its related or associated companies and have the member’s balance transferred to the new program.
Closure by you of your Plugged In account
- You may close your Plugged In account at any time. To do this you must notify us in writing or by phone of the closure.
- Upon closure, Plugged In Points accrued to the date of closure will be forfeited by you.
If You Cease Trading
- Where a member ceases trading, enters into an arrangement with creditors or is placed in statutory receivership or liquidation or declared bankrupt, then Plugged In Points will only be able to be redeemed if any monies owing to Ideal Electrical or its related companies are paid in full within the agreed trading terms. If full payment is not received within the agreed trading terms the Plugged In Points will be forfeited.
Statements and Notices
- Members will be sent a monthly email statement showing how many Plugged In Points, Travel Miles or Status Points have been accrued and/or redeemed.
- Members agree to receive notifications and provide any information related to the program. Members may opt out of receiving notifications related to the program by written request directed to: Plugged In Program Manager, Plugged In, P.O. Box 331635, Takapuna, Auckland 0740.
- We will not be responsible for correspondence lost or delayed through mail or email. You are responsible for advising us of any change of email or address.
Confidentiality of Your Information
- Personal information about members may be collected by Plugged In. This information will be used by Plugged In for marketing purposes, planning and research. Members may, under the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993, request access to and have corrected their personal information held by Plugged In. These requests must be in writing.
- Members’ names and details may be used by Plugged In for promotional purposes and the member agrees to participate in any publicity that Plugged In may reasonably require.
- We may also use the information to advise you of products, services and goods relating to Plugged In or our other products and services.
- We may disclose any or all of the member’s information to any Rewards Supplier or other organisation associated with the program for the promotional, research or marketing purposes of those Rewards Supplier or other organisations.
- If you do not want to receive promotional materials from us at any time, you can tell us and we will not send it. For promotional materials sent by any Rewards Supplier or other organisation associated with the program, please contact the relevant entity directly.
- When you are dealing with us by telephone your call may be recorded for verification or training purposes.
- All Plugged In Program enquiries must be directed to Plugged In on Free Phone 0800 437 392, or via the website www.idealpluggedin.co.nz.
- Instructions appearing on any and all program literature form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- The laws of New Zealand govern the Plugged In Program and these Terms and Conditions.
Travel Club Terms & Conditions
To attend this trip, you must have a current Ideal Trade account for purchasing your electrical products and services. The primary account holder is eligible to bring a friend, partner or business colleague on the trip if desired, providing the package costs are covered.
Any Miles values or prices indicated are on a “per person” basis and in Ideal Travel Miles and/or New Zealand dollars. Payment may be made by Plugged In points(where offered as an alternative), internet banking, by cash or personal or bank cheque.
have not been costed into the tour packages. For payment by credit card
It is important to IDEAL that all attendees on Ideal trips have a safe and enjoyable experience.
A current itinerary is available online. Closer to the time of the event, full itineraries will be released and you will be kept informed via email if events change. If due to circumstances beyond the control of IDEAL and All Black Tours, the itinerary is changed following this, then the tour inclusions and price may have to be altered .
Travel documents will be distributed approximately 14 working days prior to your departure date from New Zealand. It is important that you check all of the confirmation letters and documentation handed or sent to you in relation to your proposed travel and accommodation to ensure it fully meets your requirements and there have been no misunderstandings. Please ensure airline tickets have names as per passport. IDEAL and All Black Tours will not accept responsibility for any documents subsequently altered without our consent.
All attendees registering for this trip understand that it is their responsibility to ensure they have a valid, legal,
If you are planning to travel overseas, checklists and travel health and safety tips can help you prepare. You can also register with the NZ Governments Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade if you are travelling
Travel Insurance is not included in the Ideal package. We recommend that a travel Insurance policy should be taken once you have received confirmation that you’re registration form has been processed. Please be aware that travel insurance offered by credit card companies does not always match the level of cover offered by our preferred policy. In particular, check medical cover and the emergency assistance offered. Please ask for a copy of our comprehensive Insurance policy so that you can compare the cover with other policies offered. If you choose not to take a travel policy you must sign our insurance waiver to this.
Bonds or credit card imprints may be required by accommodation suppliers, where they are providing telephone, mini-bar, in-room movies, laundry and other facilities and services that can be charged to guest rooms. These are usually requested by the hotel at the time of check-in.
The services that IDEAL and their agent, All Black Tours provide to IDEAL clients consist of arranging and coordinating travel, accommodation and match tickets, making bookings, and issuing appropriate tickets and vouchers. These services will also be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant service provider.
IDEAL reserves the right to change and or cancel the trip at its sole discretion. You will have the first opportunity to re-book on the next or alternative trip where possible but if this is not possible then IDEAL will reimburse any miles deducted or amounts paid to IDEAL for the trip.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, IDEAL and All Black Tours and their employees or agents shall not be liable in any way (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this trip, including (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of actual travel, accommodation and event ticket suppliers.
If by means of any event of force majeure (which shall include terrorism, pandemic or any cause or event outside our control) IDEAL or All Black Tours shall be delayed in or prevented from performing its obligations, then such delay or non-performance shall not be deemed a breach or entitle a damages claim. IDEAL or All Black Tours obligations shall be suspended whilst such event of force majeure continues.
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of package information provided, but services offered could be subject to change. You should keep in contact with IDEAL to ensure any changes which occur, can be passed on to you.
To book, please complete the registration form on our website www.Idealpluggedin.co.nz. You must read and agree to the “Booking Conditions”, provided at registration. If you wish to discuss any aspects of the trip, contact one of IDEAL’s trip co-ordinators.
By signing up for this IDEAL event, you agree to give permission to be contacted via email and/ or text message. IDEAL will inform you prior, during and post event with travel information pertaining to the trip. Please contact us if you would like to be removed from the database or have your details updated.